Angus is a member of the Young People's Advisory Group. During 2012, Advisory Group members will participate in five weekend meetings, and spend time throughout the year researching and obtaining the views of other children and young people. The Commissioner, Megan Mitchell, will use the advice provided by the Advisory Group to inform the recommendations she makes whilst advocating for the children and young people of NSW.
Some fun fact/s:
- People say I have a good sense of humour.
- I like to find the ridiculous in peoples behaviour.
- I am full of funny unexpected facts.
I’m passionate about:
I am passionate about science, especially chemistry and biology, woodwork, and sport.
I think issues affecting children and young people in my community (or in general) are:
- The way that adults view children.
- The divide in expectations and behaviour between children going to public schools and private schools.
- The popularisation of alcohol, drugs and violence, in magazines and the media.