Child Safe Organisations Seminar - Armidale
Start Date: 21 Jun 2012
The NSW Commission for Children and Young People run a series of workshops and seminars designed for Managers, Directors and Human Resources Staff in organisations that work with children and young people.
What you will learn
- Tools to make your organisation more child-safe child friendly
- Risk management strategies
- What your obligations are under the Working With Children Check
- Recruitment and selection tips
- Complaints handling procedures
Date: Thursday 21 June 2012
This seminar is free but registration is essential. Click here to register online now.
Venue: Armidale Dumaresq Council Administration Building 135 Rusden Street ARMIDALE NSW 2350
Contact Name: NSW Commission for Children and Young People
Contact Phone: 02 9286 7276
Contact Email: email@example.com